• Class AB 5 channel amplifier
• CEA2006 certified output power :
- 4 channel : 4x120W RMS @ 2Ω THD+N ≤1%
- 4 channel : 4x80W RMS @ 4Ω THD+N ≤1%
- 4 channel : 2x240W RMS bridged @ 4Ω THD+N ≤1%
- mono channel : 1x370W RMS @ 2Ω THD+N ≤1%
- mono channel : 1x250W RMS @ 4Ω THD+N ≤1%
• Active crossover channel 1 and 2 :
- High Pass (HPF) 12dB/oct variable from 40Hz to 5000Hz
• Active crossover channel 3 and 4 :
- High Pass (HPF) 12dB/oct variable from 40Hz to 800Hz
- Low Pass (LPF) 12dB/oct variable from 40Hz to 5000Hz
- Band Pass (PBF) is the sum of the LPF and HPF
• Active crossover channel 5 :
- Low Pass (LPF) 24dB/oct variable from 40Hz to 800Hz
• Signal/Noise ratio (1 Watt) : > 98dB
• THD+Noise (Distortion) (1 Watt) : ≤ 0,05%
• Frequency response (±1dB) : 10Hz-90000Hz
• RCA input sensitivity : 200mV - 6V
• EBC (External Bass Control) included
• Dimensions : 626mm x 204mm x 59mm
• High End amplifier ; high end sound quality, high end components and high end construction.
• Less is More - Power your complete system with ONE amp : Easy and Efficient (3 amps + an active crossover).
• Flexible active crossover with all the filter functions you need (to create a 3 way active or front-rear-sub system).
• EBC (External Bass Control) for channel 5.
• 2x50mm2 power connections
The RFL5300 is the all in, one less is more, 1 size fits all Reference 5 channel amp for the undisputed sound quality audiophyle! Old school size with new school high end specs. One unit houses 3 amps and a complete active crossover to power an entire system.
Recommended configurations :
• Front and subwoofer (2 way kit+midbass+sub)
• Full system (front+rear+sub)
• Full active (tweeters+mids+sub)