MTX Audio has been the market leader in Subwoofer technology since 1979 and proudly invented the first ever mobile audio enclosure in 1984! This Bass solution will impress even the most avid audiophile. Designed to enhance the bass response in any sound system with powerful MTX quality bass. Small footprint, big sound and very easy to install with the amplifiers innovative flush positioning and all connections close to the floor.
The ultra-flat and amplified subwoofer MTX RTF10P is a marvel. Reproducing so much bass in such a space-saving cabinet is no small feat. The integrated Class-D amplifier is perfectly suited: very powerful, it consumes little power and reproduces music with dynamism and enthusiasm. It is protected by a limiter which allows it to be used 100% without any risk of failures from over driving. The 16mm MDF box is very rigid, the subwoofer is specially developed to maintain a travel similar to that of a full sized MTX subwoofer.
- High output MTX enclosure
- Designed to deliver loud and accurate bass
- Compact footprint with a highly aesthetic design
- Powerful 200W RMS CEA Class-D amplifier
- RCA and High level inputs
- Powered flat sealed enclosure
- 10“ subwoofer
- Peak power : 600W
- RMS power : 200W
- Low pass x-over 18dB @ 80Hz
- EBC remote included
- High level and low level inputs
- Weight : 12Kg
- Dimensions : 34x48x13cm (8cm at the top)